Saturday, August 18, 2012

Pictures!

Here are some pictures of my new apartment!  As you will see by the pictures it is pretty bare right now, haha. 

                                                            
Here is the Front Room.

The Kitchen
                                         
The Dining Room

                                                                 
One of the Bathrooms.

                                         
My Room!  There is another room the same size as mine.

                                                 
The Master Bedroom... It's HUGE!!!
                                                      
                                                    
The Vainty area of the Master Bedroom.

                                                       
Shower area of Master Bedroom.
I'm hoping to be able to get internet in my apartment soon.  After I do that, I'm hoping to post A LOT more. Love you all!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment